The following rules apply for Nuday’s visitors:
All non-card holders who enters the facility or accompany a card holder as guest should check-in at the front entrance door by following the instruction below:
- All card holders are responsible to make sure their guests will check in AND check out.
- Each company can have maximum of 2 guests at a time.
- Guests younger than 16 years old are not allowed inside the data centre but welcomed in the lounge area.
- Guests younger than 10 years old are not allowed inside the data centre and NOT to be left unaccompanied in the lounge or board room area.
- No Pets are allowed into the building or the data-centre.
- It’s important to keep the boardroom and lounge area as clean and tidy. So please clean up after using the area.
Visitor safety when on-site
- Screening: All visitors must sign in through the main entrance on Amber Street. Visitors who have travelled outside of Ontario in the last 14 days or who have respiratory illness symptoms will not be allowed inside the building.
- Masking: All visitors that come into the data center are required to wear a mask. Visitors will be given a new mask to be worn at all times, for the duration of their visit.
- Physical distancing: Visitors are asked to maintain two metres (six feet) of distance between themselves and others at all times.